Salon Services for your Hair
Below you will find our current menu of salon services for cutting, styling, and coloring for your hair. Prices may vary according to your Wake Forest Hair Stylist. All new guests will be booked with a 15 minute consultation to help us understand and visualize your thoughts and ideas for your own unique style.
- 3/4 Highlight — this is the top of the head (crown to front hairline) and the sides
- Full Color — this includes the roots to the ends
- Full Highlight — include the top, sides and back of head (for an overall highlighted effect)
- Partial Highlight — also called a “halo”, this is the top portion of the head from the crown to the front hairline
- Demi Permanent —is a color that is permanent which will need to be retouched in 6 to 8 weeks
- Retouch — root retouch, color application
- Glaze — adds shine and/or color from root to ends of hair
- Toner — adds or corrects unwanted tones in the hair. Sometimes necessary for color correction and/or special colored highlights.
- Color Blocking – 3+ Full Color process involving multiple colors placed precisely throughout the hair
- Corrective Color – Revise or Change Unwanted Color
- Ombre – Color Melt From Midshaft to Ends
- Balayage – Creating a Natural Looking Sun-Lit Effect That Looks Amazing With Curls
- Curling Iron Style
- Flat Iron Style
- Shampoo and Blowout
- Up do — Let our talented stylists get you ready for prom, weddings, events, etc.
- Men’s Cut
- Women’s Cut
- Teenager’s and Children’s Cut
- Deep Conditioning — Restore dry, damaged hair with an intensive conditioning treatment.
- Brazilian Blowouts — Depending on the density and length of your hair, you may require additional product. Consult your stylist for more information.
- Permanent Wave — for tight curls lasting up to 6 weeks